Sunday, December 5, 2010

Plaster Mold Making


Kiss cups.  I did this set because I was contemplating why people gather together.  One of the reasons I did lips is for communication. The keys are for unlocking and understanding a different view point. 


Nothing better than a girl in pearls. 

Self reflection piece
Add a little spice



A caption of a moment of time when the world stood still. 

Lotus Flower. I like to think of rising above the turmoil  of the daily struggles. Out of the mud beauty comes.Thhere are some moments in time that seem to freez frame.







Press mold 



I call these the ladies. 










Here are a few tall vases that I have made for my plaster mold making class. I also used a mold to make these amazing doily candy dishes.

Unloading the bisque firing with my molded pieces

Thats right, I did mold my own face...

The glaze is on, it time to load the kiln.

No comments:

Post a Comment